●The effect lasts for about 60 days with continuous use. (Varies depending on usage environment and season)
● Even if you leave it on, the electricity bill for a month is only about 30 yen, which is economical.
●It is with green LED light that residual quantity is easy to see.
Precautions for use
●Do not drink this product.
●Do not give a shock to the main unit, and never disassemble, repair, or modify it.
●Do not plug or unplug the power cord with wet hands. Also, do not insert wires or pins into the main unit. It may cause burns or electric shock.
●Do not use any power source other than 100V for home use.
●Never close the gaps on the top and sides of the main unit. It may cause liquid leakage, malfunction, or short circuit (ignition).
●Be careful not to mischief children and pets.
●Be sure to use the main unit with the top facing up.
● Do not lay down or turn upside down as the liquid medicine may spill. Be careful not to spill the liquid (if there is a cap, close it and store it).
●If the chemical solution is spilled, it may cause stains or discoloration, so wipe it off immediately. If chemical solution adheres, it may damage painted surfaces and plastics, and stain floors and tatami mats.
● Do not use the product in places subject to water, near fire, in direct sunlight, or in places subject to high temperature and high humidity (near fan heaters, etc.).
● Do not place objects within 50 cm of the product when using it (the product may get dirty).
●Be sure to use only wall outlets, and do not use with bifurcated outlets or extension cords.
●Do not use chemicals in other products or refill with other chemicals.
* Avoid using detergent and wipe off dirt on the main unit with a dry cloth.
*Since this product uses natural ingredients, the chemical solution, the tip of the core, and the bottle may change color during use or storage, but there is no problem with quality.
*Please do not throw away the package of this product and keep it in a place where you can read it immediately.
* After use, discard according to local regulations.
●In the unlikely event that the chemical solution gets on your skin or gets in your eyes, rinse thoroughly with running water. If swallowed by mistake, do not induce vomiting, rinse immediately and drink 1-2 cups of water. In any case, immediately consult a doctor.
● Beware of accidental ingestion ● Fire strictly prohibited
Reception hours: Monday-Friday 9:00-17:00 (excluding weekends and holidays)
*Please note that the packaging and design are subject to change without notice.
* Depending on the delivery area, it may take longer to deliver than the number of days indicated.
*Gift wrapping is not available.
*Please note that large orders such as consecutive purchases may be canceled.
Sundrug Co., Ltd./Phone number: 0120‐009‐368